Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the
Wellcome Trust or any person directly or indirectly involved in the
organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family
- The competition is only open to people aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The closing date for entries is Sunday 19 August 2012.
- The prize-winners will be selected at random by the Wellcome
- Only the winners will be contacted personally. The winners will
be notified by email.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There
will be no cash alternatives.
- Prizes must be claimed
by Tuesday 16 October 2012.
- Dinner at Peyton and Byrne at Wellcome Collection is only
avalable on Thursday evenings.
- The Wellcome Trust does not accept any responsibility for late
or lost entries due to faults with the internet or the competition
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Wellcome Trust’s decision is final in every situation,
including any not covered above and no correspondence will be
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and
- All data submitted will only be used for the purposes of the
draw and future Wellcome Collection promotions if requested by the
entrant on the promotion.
- We will not publish nor pass on your personal details to any
other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose
of awarding your prize if necessary.
- No purchase is necessary.
- It is a condition of entry that entrants agree to be bound by
these terms and conditions.
Wellcome Collection is part of the Wellcome
Trust. The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England,
no. 210183. Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a
company registered in England no. 2711000, whose registered office
is Gibbs Building, 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK.